Yo conjugo en tres tiempos

amhernandezphotography@gmail.com



Monday, March 23, 2009

FASHION ^ MODA


What's fashion? What's old fashion? Mode is a statistical concept! How is fashion photography related to sociology? Are they related? Do we dress to be part of a group? What's the dress code for our profession, age, social status, culture, beliefs? Who defines good or bad taste in fashion? Do we dress to express our personality or to deny it?
What are we looking for when we look at ourselves in the mirror? Does the image in the mirror "represent" somebody else? How do we develop our self-image?
These are just some questions I ask myself, as a way to "find" my picture for my weekly photographic project!

Keep thinking...!

In the meantime, while I was looking around...I realized that we are slowly approaching something very colorful...Spring! Spring is the latest Fashion!