Yo conjugo en tres tiempos

amhernandezphotography@gmail.com



Monday, March 30, 2009

DISCOVERIES ^ DESCUBRIMIENTOS



This week, while doing some research for my fashion photography project, I discovered the work of Michael Cunningham and was totally amazed. Right now, I am reading "Crowns, Portraits of Black Women in Church Hats", and enjoying every detail in every picture!
I have always loved hats, but somehow never knew where or when to wear them. With this book, I came to understand not only the role they play in fashion but also in faith for some people. Even more fascinating, I have been able to reach the story behind hats for many women.
I would love to do some portraiture work following this idea!


Me gustan los sombreros, los abanicos, las flores en el cabello, los velos, las transparencias.
Me gusta fotografiar lo que me gusta!